[Cuis] 4.1 test run (OS X 10.7.5)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:52:24 CST 2012

Interestingly: on the second test run, the errors did not occur, but the
failures still did. Weird. Intermittent tests worry me. Overall though, I'm
not seeing a lot of stuff that's broken, which is promising given the
foundational design change to Morphic.

Fail:

#('ClosureCompilerTest>>#testDecompiledDoitMethodTempNames'
'MethodHighlightingTests>>#testDecompiledDoitMethodTempNames')

Error:

#('ArrayLiteralTest>>#testReservedIdentifiers'
'ArrayLiteralTest>>#testSymbols'
'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUndeclaredVariable'
'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUndefinedVariable'
'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnknownSelector'
'CompilerExceptionsTest>>#testUnusedVariable'
'ThemesTest>>#testGenerateShoutConfig')

--
Casey Ransberger