[Cuis] ProcessSpecificVariable and DynamicVariable

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:23:58 CST 2012

Hi Juan, List:

In Pharo and Squeak exist the classes of the subject.

A common use is a the way that follow:

ZnConnectionTimeout
value: 5
during: [ ^ ZnClient new get: 'http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/small.html' ]

These classes are not present in Cuis and I not found nothing similar to
try the same thing. Even the Process in Cuis have different methods and as
I don't know this part very deep I want to ask what should do the correct
way here.

I should implement this classes and the missing method in Process? Or I
should use other classes already present in the Cuis image to achieve the
same goals?

Thanks.

--
Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino