[Cuis] Thoughts on workflow

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 23:07:03 CST 2012

Not saving the image totally makes sense when working on a shared artifact,
but it doesn't suit my solo development style. Sometimes I work on things
for a long time before sharing them, and being able to keep my work context
alive is one of the reasons I love working with Smalltalk.

The warning every time I make a change to a method or class that's *not* a
core part of Cuis seems a little bit much to me. Here's a thought: why not
keep a #(registry of classes) which belong to the core, and warn about a
save only in that case? I love being able to use git, but I'm not super
sure I like being forced into it all the time:/

--
Casey Ransberger