[Cuis] Package updates for Cuis 4.1

juan at jvuletich.org juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Dec 14 11:41:47 CST 2012

Hi Germán,

> Hi Juan:
>
> I'm busy in these days, but as soon as I get some free time will try my
> own
> packages in 4.1.

Cool.

> BTW what is OpenQwaq profiler? (I've not an OpenQwaq image here and Google
> don't help much neither...)

In Eliot Miranda´s words: "You could also try and extract the
SystemProfiler from OpenQwaq, which will run on Cog, and is better than
MessageTally.  Andreas wrote it to get around some of MessageTally's
limitations.  It should hopefully show primitives quite accurately."

This was discussed extensively on the Pharo list:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.pharo.devel/48228 .

Philippe Marschall did a package for Pharo. I ported it to Cuis. I´ll
publish it on GitHub soon.