[Cuis] [4.1][Test] Cypress // How do I use it?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:50:46 CST 2012

I found the instructions how to use it in the class comment
of the classes
    CypressPackageReader
    CypressPackageWriter

	CypressPackageReader installAsCodePackage:
             (FileDirectory default directoryNamed: 'MyPackage.pck')

	CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Mocks' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

	CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Cypress-Structure' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

	CypressPackageWriter writeCodePackage:
          (CodePackage named: 'Morphic' createIfAbsent: true
registerIfNew: false)

--Hannes