[Cuis] Telling GitHub that our code is Smalltalk

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Dec 30 12:10:08 CST 2012

Ok. Done. Uploaded a new prebuilt image and a couple of changesets. Now,
when you save a package or change set, extension will be '.pck.st' and
'.cs.st'. But you can load files without the '.st' suffix as usual. Now
Cuis shows up at https://github.com/languages/Smalltalk/updated .

There's no urgency in updating your repos, but if you do, I believe
they'll get correctly identified as Smalltalk stuff by GitHub.