[Cuis] Thoughts on workflow

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Dec 31 06:36:36 CST 2012

Yes. Please see my other response to this thread.

BTW, I apologize for not being clear enough on these issues...

In any case, let me repeat that this is quite young. We'll be learning
about all this, and I hope we'll evolve the procedures and the tools. I
mean: please tell about the flaws in the reasoning and the tools!