[Cuis] [Ann] Cuis 4.1 is released

Randy Siler randysiler at mac.com
Wed Dec 12 12:27:52 CST 2012

Congratulations Juan!

This is fantastic. Really great to hear. I have been reading of your work and feeling very glad that someone was working on the ambitious goals you have set for yourself and was getting a little worried it appeared to maybe have stalled, so it is so great to hear that you are still on track and making progress.

I'm looking forward to looking more deeply into Cuis 4.1!

Randy Siler
University of Washington