[Cuis] help for packaging change sets

Paolo paolo_montrasi at yahoo.it
Fri Jun 1 17:05:01 CDT 2012

I am looking for help in building a package out of a few changesets I have
used to port PetitParser.
I really never used changests - sorry but it is very true - and I am not
able to merge together a few of them.
What I have, listed in loading order, is

	Install-PetitParser-pmon.1.cs (*)
	Install-PetitTests-pmon.1.cs
	UnsavedChangesTo-PetitParser-pmon.1.cs (*)
	UnsavedChangesTo-PetitTests-pmon.1.cs
	1292-CuisCore-Paolo-2012Jun01-00h27m-pmon.1.cs (*)
	1293-CuisCore-Paolo-2012Jun01-22h21m-pmon.1.cs (*)

Tests can be packaged in .pkg file and I can take care of them by myself
but the files marked with (*) do include methods outside of the
PetitParser package itself.

Can someone point me to the best approach is merging these changesets?
thanks

--
Paolo