[Cuis] Package question re: reformatting

David Graham david at unthinkable.org
Mon Jun 4 10:16:01 CDT 2012

Hi Phil,
After digging around, I found the following method fixes line endings
for the entire system:

(SystemDictionary new) fixSourceCodeLineEndings

Not sure if this is the official way, but it worked for fixing my ported
packages.  I was thinking of adding a method to install/fileIn, since
this is a common issue while porting squeak/pharo code.