[Cuis] Package question re: reformatting

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Jun 4 20:36:46 CDT 2012

Hi Folks,

There's no "official" way... What I usually do is to select the package
file in the FileList, do cmd-a (select all) and cmd-shift-u (fix line
endings), and then save the file. #fixSourceCodeLineEndings is ok too.
Note that we usually don't create instances of SystemDictionary, but use
the existing one: Smalltalk.

In any case, having a command for pretty-printing the whole package
sounds useful. Doing that will also fix line endings. So, just do it!