[Cuis] Some package ports

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:48:48 CDT 2012

Germán,

On Jun 6, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Thanks!!
>
> El jueves, 7 de junio de 2012, Phil (list) <pbpublist at gmail.com> escribió:
> > Added a few new packages: ffi, 3dtransform, and opengl.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Phil

I hope it's useful... just a word of warning: I am having display issues with OpenGL under Linux (it's working fine on OS X) that I'm trying to get some help with on vm-dev.  Hopefully I'll have a solution or workaround for it soon.  Also, most of the packages are several revs behind the current Squeak versions and I plan to incorporate those changes once I'm comfortable that I've got everything running at least as well as it was under older versions of Cuis for other code I'm still working to migrate.

Thanks,
Phil