[Cuis] [ANN] Cuis-ExtraThemes

David Graham david at unthinkable.org
Tue May 22 14:12:48 CDT 2012

I mostly use a slightly tweaked "GrayTheme", but it's a bit too bright
for late-night coding sessions, so I created a dark theme named
Wintermute (similar to TextMate twilight) and posted it to github.

https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-ExtraThemes

I prefer a dark background without a picture for this theme, but didn't
see a way to get remove the desktop picture from the theme class?  I've
just been evaluating "World backgroundImageData: nil" before changing
the theme.

I'm happy to add anyone to the contrib list for this repo, just drop me
an email.  I thought it would be nice to have a generic package for
additional or beta themes.

I ran into a couple minor issues that I plan on taking a closer look
at.  Should I submit them to the Cuis repo issue tracker anyway?