[Cuis] Time to break Morphic?

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu May 17 20:25:01 CDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Phil (list) wrote:
> On May 17, 2012, at 9:50 AM, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>

>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> (abridged and interleaved)
>>
>> Wow! All this sounds great!
>>

> It always does in theory ;-)  I'm looking forward to get something running to see if I'm on the right track.  It seems like a no-brainer, but you never know until you actually try it.

In any case, it will be a great experiment!

>> Well, right now the state is not good enough, because the bounds instance variable is there, and many methods use it. I mean, it is not local coordinates yet. I'll publish the changes in a few days anyway, so at least you can take a look.
>>

> Definitely looking forward to it.  I'd be happy to help out where I can re: the local coordinate conversion since I've been wanting that for a long time and it's important re: native views.

Ok. It is available now. I just created a GitHub repository for Cuis, at
https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis
<https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/issues> . At
https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/tree/master/Cuis4WithLatestUpdates you
have an image that already includes the recommended updates, up to 1288.
At https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/tree/master/ExperimentalUpdates you
have the local coordinate stuff. Please install the change sets in
numerical order. Hopefully they will make sense to you. I'm preparing a
readme.txt with some explanations now. Maybe it is there too by the time
you get this message.

If you can help with this you are absolutely welcome!