[Cuis] A "official" web client for Cuis?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:58:40 CDT 2013

Hi Folks:

I'm wondering which web client could be worth to maintain and adopt as the
official for Cuis.

In a first evaluation seems that Zinc es the best one, including also SSL
support via Zodiac, but also seems very tied to Pharo (I'm asking some
additional details to Sven, because as I'm not using Pharo anymore, I am
not up to date with the latest news).

But, as the work needed is considerable, I decided to ask here about
opinions and also if someone is interested in share this job.

Regards
Germán.