[Cuis] Bug Report

Kirk Fraser overcomer.man at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:32:15 CST 2013

The morph bug shows up after you minimize a window such as a text editor or
browser then hover over its icon so the yellow label shows up.  I
apparently left clicked inside the yellow label morph which caused the
mouse pointer to turn into a grid then I could move the morph.  This was
not easy to repeat but I did repeat it.  Once it has been left clicked on
it doesn't go away.

The advice to use a middle button is performed how?  My laptop has only
left or right buttons.

Thanks for the tip on the FFT being done in C.  I'll press onward.  I do
generally like Smalltalk, but I've heard the old "it's self-documenting"
argument about Fortran.  As it turns out, in the work environment I was
told that in, to understand their data definition you had to have a degree
in Forestry - although the boss disputed that.  I think the only solution
is to write an AI programmer that can explain its code.

Thanks,
Kirk W. Fraser
http://freetom.info/TrueChurch - Replace the fraud churches with the true
church.