[Cuis] 18 new updates published

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Dec 21 13:20:15 CST 2013

Hi Folks,

I've just pushed 18 new updates and a new image to GitHub. This includes
many contributions from Andres Valloud and Ken Dickey.

Andrés did a lot of stuff in Collections, Numerics and elsewhere. Ken
made layout code easier to understand.

I did a new Fast Window Reframe that doesn't need any settings. It will
just be used if Morphic starts to get too slow (as in the RasPi). Nacho,
please test!!!

I also did a couple of tweaks in the image, and a new compatibility
package, to help Dave T. Lewis support Cuis with the same code base as
Squeak and Pharo. Dave, please test!