[Cuis] Initialized instance gets click on drop into World

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Dec 28 12:35:19 CST 2013

Juan,

I just notices that the ColorPallet morph gets a mouse down/click event when it is dropped onto the world.

This causes a color swatch to be attached to the hand -- not what we want when we drop a pallet onto the World.

I have crawled through the code a bit, but don't see yet where this is happening.

Can you help me out here?  I don't think that a morph dropped from the New Morph menu selection should get a click!

Thanks much,
-KenD