[Cuis] New updates: Reference Finder by Andres Valloud

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Dec 28 16:35:54 CST 2013

Hi Folks,

I've just pushed to https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
some new updates and an updated image.

This bunch includes Andrés Valloud's great Reference Finder. A new menu
in inspectors and explorers opens this new tool. It finds instantly all
references from globals (actually from the array of special objects) to
our subject, and opens an explorer like tool with all the shortests
reference paths. This is muuuch faster then the old pointer explorer,
and it is meant to replace it.

Thanks Andrés!

Please play with this, and when we are all happy, we'll remove the old
pointer explorer from the image.

This commit also includes contributions from Germán, Ken and yours
truly. Enjoy!

Ps. Maybe when this gets a bit of testing from you all it will be a good
time to call this "4.3" and do an official release. Thoughts?