[Cuis] Slides from Smalltalks 2013?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 03:30:30 CST 2013

Thank you, Juan

in particular interesting is slide 6 of
http://www.jvuletich.org/Smalltalks2013/Smalltalks2013VuletichEnglish.pdf

Cuis is a Dynabook for programmers

I think that we programmers are a privileged kind. This is because the
Dynabook does exist for us. Smalltalk-80 and its offspring are real Dynabooks,
if the user is a Smalltalk programmer.

Smalltalk eases the activities we expect a Dynabook to be used for:

It allows the
    - design,
    - simulation,
    - experimentation and
    - documentation
of active knowledge.

The Cuis project explores the possibilities and reality of Smalltalk as a
programmer´s Dynabook:

    An universal processor of ideas and knowledge,
   that lets the user run any system of ideas and artistic expression
he might want.

-- Hannes