[Cuis] Slides from Smalltalks 2013?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 22:09:29 CST 2013

Yes, basically the WP article tells us

"When naming the common language of Spain and of many nations of the
Americas, which is also spoken as a first language in other parts of
the world, the terms Castilian and Spanish are [both] valid."

But there are preferences according to the country. See attached
picture from Wikipedia. The WP commons entry says

   "This map image could be recreated using vector graphics as an SVG file"

And later on it could be displayed in Morphic 3.
   :-)

The entry is derived from
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Castellano-Espa%C3%B1ol.png

However it is not clear where the information came from. The caption
in the article says "citation needed".

--Hannes