[Cuis] ColorEditor progress

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Sat Dec 7 12:25:05 CST 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 16:08:30 -0200
Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, good idea.
>
> A (may be stupid) question.....why the world in cuis is shown as "world"
> name and I can't use the World as is documented?

I have not seen documentation.

There is a basic problem with multiple projects when changing worlds (i.e. which PasteUpMorph is the "world" at the current time).  So what World are you in?

> Of course, I can iterate in the instances of PasteUpMorph and change the
> background, but World is not here ....

There is an assumption in the code that worlds form a tree:

PasteUpMorph>>world
	worldState ifNil: [^super world].
	^self

Typically we are not making use of multiple worlds in Cuis, but I know of no reason not to.

-KenD