[Cuis] A formal presentation to the list

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Dec 8 11:25:09 CST 2013

Hi Nacho,

Welcome to our community!

I started Cuis some years ago as a personal project. Today I'm delighted
to be part of a growing community of people sharing some desires for our
Dynabook environment.

I also live in Buenos Aires, so we can meet anytime. The same goes for
all of you folks. If you live in Buenos Aires, or happen to be around at
some time, chime in and we'll organize a meeting, to talk about
Smalltalk or whatever coffee or beer brings up.