[Cuis] [BUG][FIX] I can grab balloon text from the Taskbar

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Dec 13 11:11:08 CST 2013

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:03:16 -0800
Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> The new Taskbar seems to expose a bug with tooltips. The tooltip doesn't
> behave like in other parts of the system: it appears under the hand (I
> think because the hand is near the bottom of the screen at the time and the
> help resists appearing below the screen,) and you can grab it and drag it.
> After that you have to destroy it with the halo, as it doesn't go away
> otherwise.

Casey, thanks for the fix.

I also sent a fix on this to Juan.  I think he is very busy and fixes come out of his sleep time.  He replied that he had already incorporated his version of a fix to the next Cuis release.

Having the click grab the balloon is painful to me too.

I guess we should remind Juan to release the update.  !PLEASE!   ;^)

-KenD