[Cuis] Taskbar possibility

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Dec 13 18:08:26 CST 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:14:42 +0000
"H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Ken for the Taskbar. I like it in particular with
>
> Taskbar>>defaultHeight
> 	^Preferences windowTitleFont height * 2
>
> changed to
> Taskbar>>defaultHeight
> 	^Preferences windowTitleFont height * 4
>
> or even
>
> Taskbar>>defaultHeight
> 	^Preferences windowTitleFont height * 6

Hannes

I added a selection in the Taskbar morph's menu to resize the task bar.  You need to file in the attached change set.

Just left-click on the taskbar to select the morph, use the menu to "Scale x 2" or whatever.

If people like this, we can ask Juan to add it to his feature request queue.

We may as well make it easy!  8^)

-KenD