[Cuis] New updates @ github

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:17:55 CST 2013

Below...

> On Dec 14, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Ignacio Matías Sniechowski <0800nacho at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PS: I got Cuis working in my Raspberry Pi.!!  Totally usable :D
> One thing will be nice is to have a COG VM on the ARM platform.
>
> Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA

Yeah Cuis is the fastest car in its class. It's the Morphic implementation that makes the difference, mostly.

A Cog JIT VM for ARM is still a huge pile of work that needs daring do and advanced knowledge. In the meantime, though, we've had some very encouraging experiences using the Cog Stack VM on the Pi.

You might try that for a little more go-fast.

Casey