[Cuis] Cuis on Raspberry Pi

Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 21:39:27 CST 2013

Hi folks,
Just browsing for some squeak vm stuff on the RPi I came across this:
Tim Rowledge interviewed in Smalltalk Inspect. This interview is really
interesting. I was impressed by this guy's views -which happen to be pretty
much what I think. I knew some of his great contributions to Squeak, but
never actually heard him expressing opinions.
Honestly this guy is a genius and this interview is great.  He even says
that he tried Cuis under Risc OS.
Here is the link:
http://smalltalkinspect.podspot.de/post/024-en-smalltalk-under-the-pi-an-interview-with-tim-rowledge/

best