[Cuis] OSProcess status

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:02:46 CST 2013

Great news David!

Then I only need to wait your publication on GitHub to start playing with
Banyan!

2013/12/22 David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>

> I have an account on github (I am dtlewis290 at gmail.com). I will try making
> an OSProcess package there when I get some time to educate myself (yes I
> know it is easy, I just have not done it before). I am not sure if this
> should be one package (OSProcess), or if it should be OSProcess-base,
> OSProcess-unix, OSProcess-tests, etc.

May be is better only one package, taking in account the multiplatform
nature of Cuis (as Squeak, of course) and a separate package for tests (to
not include it in production deploys), anyway, I saw different approaches
in the different packages published.

Cheers.
Germán.