[Cuis] Grow Button [WAS Re: New updates: Reference Finder..]

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 05:01:42 CST 2013

Ken, your method

    SystemWindow>>fullScreen

works fine.
Thank you!

--Hannes

'From Cuis 4.2 of 25 July 2013 [latest update: #1910] on 30 December
2013 at 8:44:57.613143 pm'!

!SystemWindow methodsFor: 'menu' stamp: 'KenD 12/30/2013 20:44'!
fullScreen
	"Zoom Window to Full World size with possible DeskMargins"

	"SystemWindow fullScreen"

	| left right possibleBounds |
	(self hasProperty: #originalBounds)
		ifFalse: [ "Expand"
			self setProperty: #originalBounds toValue: self morphBoundsInWorld.
			left := right := 0.
			possibleBounds := (RealEstateAgent maximumUsableAreaInWorld: self world)
				insetBy: (left @ 0 corner: right @ 0).
			(Preferences fullScreenLeavesDeskMargins)
				ifTrue: [ possibleBounds := possibleBounds insetBy: 22 ].
			self morphBoundsInWorld: possibleBounds
		]
		ifTrue: [ "Contract"
			possibleBounds := self valueOfProperty: #originalBounds.
			self removeProperty: #originalBounds.
			self morphBoundsInWorld: possibleBounds
		]! !