[Cuis] Grow Button [WAS Re: New updates: Reference Finder..]

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 10:40:54 CST 2013

#toggleFullBounds sounds great. Either that or #thanksKen.

Interesting that your solution uses the properties mechanism. I've never
touched that. I'd have probably given SystemWindow a couple of instance
variables to cache location and extent. Forgive me for saying that it's a
very Lispy way to go about things! :)

Anyway I'm pretty sure users will have a better experience with this in
than without. Unless someone can find an obvious problem with the design
(the code looks pretty clean to me. Short and sweet.)

Especially when looking at your solution, in its brevity, I'm kind of
annoyed with myself that I didn't just solve it and move on. Mea culpa and
such.

Thanks Ken. You fixed my favorite bug.

--C