[Cuis] [Comment] ColorArray and Color

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:36:20 CST 2013

Hello

while looking at the possibilities of Unicode implementation I saw
that the class ColorArray has no comment.

I think it could be something like.

       "ColorArray stores Color instances in a compact way as 32 bit
integers (words).
        It is used by the class ColorForm."

Ken, is this correct? I only see that the class is actually use in

ColorForm>>
readAttributesFrom: aBinaryStream
	super readAttributesFrom: aBinaryStream.
	colors _ ColorArray new: (2 raisedTo: depth).
	1 to: colors size do: [:idx |
		colors basicAt: idx put: (aBinaryStream nextLittleEndianNumber: 4).
	].

And that there are two classes of Color
    Color
      TranslucentColor   (has alpha).

Color claims to be an abstract class according to the comment.

But my image has
    Color allInstances size  1038

Regards
Hannes