[Cuis] Ropes (functional strings)

Guido Stepken gstepken at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:06:31 CST 2013

doesNotUnderstand: aMessage

Is the most stupid answer, a intelligent system can give. Humans can tell
not only that they didn'nt understand, but also why.

In a full reflecting language it should be totally easy to cache the last
message a object received and backtracking the line of last sends.

Just add a 'last sent' cache to Object and trace.

Why doesn't CUIS do that?

Tnx in advance

>         "See what is missing from Ropes"
>         Transcript log: (String streamContents: [:s | aMessage storeOn:
s]).