[Cuis] Font Size

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 02:32:16 CST 2013

Oh no. I should know how to do this from memory. I think if you explore Preferences you will find the preference in Cuis. I might be wrong though. Juan will definitely be able to point you in the right direction if I'm not doing a good job of that though.

In other news, should we add this stuff to the appearance menu? I think it might make sense since we don't have a browser for preferences currently, and I doubt we need one either.

Andreas hated Preferences, wanted the settings to live on the actual objects as opposed to in a big (Preferences) pile, and I really identified with that idea.

Thoughts? It's something that any of us could easily do, and I'd volunteer for that.

P.S.

I hit snags with HelpSystem, and was distracted by both real life stuff and (frankly) Burt giving me Squeak bindings for Minecraft. Sorry folks, but Smalltalk just isn't as exciting as Minecraft is.

(j/k! Sort of...)

Casey