[Cuis] Once central repo for Cuis and Packages? Or just a central list?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 05:43:25 CST 2013

Thank you Angel for your contributions about git/github. It is really
amazing what you can do with it. For the time being I will maintain a
downstream version of Cuis with packages which run fine on Cuis (all
tests green).

https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis

I'll keep the packages in a branch 'packages3' whereas the main branch
'master' is the same as Juan's. So I can pull in his changes from time
to time.

So far the selection of packages is based on my needs.
What I need in addition is some king of HttpAccess.

Maybe I should try the ZnEasyHttp class first...

And a port of the Colin's FSFilesystem.

--Hannes