[Cuis] New Cuis updates + new Profiler

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Jan 3 09:51:59 CST 2013

Hi Folks,

I just commited some updates to GitHub, addressing the issues we've been
talking about lately. Please check it, and comment about it.

I also did a commit of the cool new profiler from Qwaq (by Andreas
Raab), that I ported to Cuis. It is more accurate than MessageTally,
especially when there are long primitive calls. It is at
https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis-Qwaq-Benchmarks . Please note that the
license for this code is not MIT. You can use freely, but it is
advisable to distribute it separately and not as part of a Cuis image.