[Cuis] Bug creating package?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 08:12:56 CST 2013

I'm trying Juan's suggestion of creating a package file and then removing
the carriage returns in one step that way, but I'm running into something
odd.

In the package browser, I choose Save, and then am prompted to create the
package on disk or choose a new name. I choose to create the package, and
MNU: UndefinedObject>>timeStamp

The sender is CodePackage>>save.

In the debugger, it looks like the local variable "file" in
CodePackage>>save is getting assigned correctly, but when I try to evaluate

file _ ChangeSet defaultChangeSetDirectory forceNewFileNamed: nameToUse

...I get prompted again that the package doesn't exist.

--
Casey Ransberger