[Cuis] Menu 'Help' / 'Useful expressions' text window --> workspace?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:17:24 CST 2013

At the moment I'd like to see some reporting snippets on classes and
categories. And loading scripts like the one you recently helped me
with, Juan.

| slash |
slash _ FileDirectory slash.
{
  'packages', slash, 'PetitParser', slash, 'PetitParser.pck' .
  'packages', slash, 'PetitParser', slash, 'PetitTests.pck' .
  'packages', slash, 'PetitParser', slash, 'PetitTutorial.pck'
}
do:
[ :fileName | CodeFileBrowser installPackage:
                 (FileStream concreteStream readOnlyFileNamed: fileName)
]

And for example simple things like

SystemOrganization categories

BTW what is the difference between SystemOrganization  and
SystemOrganizer. Code snippets would be illustrative.

And our old friends which always give much discussions: Reading and
writing a text file (FileDirectory examples we recently had on the
Pharo list)