[Cuis] OFFLIST BasicScript

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 08:30:06 CST 2013

Haha, it's the day of OT ;-)

Trying a short answer:
- Yes, it compiles Basic to JavaScript, using JavaScript, all writted using
TDD, you can see my atomic commit history at GitHub. WIP
- There are to projects: Py2Script, SimpleScript
- I want these ideas to run programs in the browser. Main use case: user
can write its own games, without JavaScript, in a "more popular" language.
- I think you can do all these features in Smalltalk.