[Cuis] [4.1] Porting need: HelpSystem

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jan 5 20:38:48 CST 2013

Maybe we could use GitHub as the primary repository for all this, to
ease contributions. And from time to time, we can make them available
from inside Cuis, either by loading them in the image, or building an
optional package. This would mean that just having Cuis is enough, and
web access would not be absolutely required.

If any of you wishes to start, just start adding stuff to your GitHub
repositories, or send pull requests to the main Cuis repository.