[Cuis] ProfStef port fix for 4.1 (was Re: Hi)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:31:38 CST 2013

Hi Paolo:

Just a comment. To make easy to port packages from other Smalltalk's (aka
Pharo and Squeak) I did a package of compatibility:
https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks

A lot of things as cr, crlf, crlfcrlf and so on are already solved.

Feel free to use, forke and improve it.

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino