[Cuis] Compatability and Version

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Tue Jan 8 20:06:25 CST 2013

Hi Ken,

It looks useful to me. So, each package should have a version number,
having the convention that major version allows incompatibilities, while
minor version changes must be back compatible. I addition, each package
should specify which packages it depends on, and which major version
numbers of them are supported.

Is all this what you mean?

I think it would be good. It would require some dev. effort. I'm a bit
short of time lately... :(