[Cuis] Package structure et al

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 04:44:44 CST 2013

2013/1/9 H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com>

> Thank you Ken, for the additional explanations.
>
> Yes, labeling the basic directory with the version number (e.g.
> Cuis-1.4) and having Cuis (with the image) and all the packages as
> subdirectories makes sense according to
>     "What is the simplest thing that will work?". (eXtreme Programming
> question)
>
> Regarding package dependencies. We have
>
> * WebClient depends on Network
> * some packages depend on the Pharo 1.4 compatibility package done by
> German A.

Not at the moment, I'm moving all the compatibility stuff to a more general
package:

https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks

and the network delta surely will be moved to a repo with a better name
when I have more work done.

The load order is in the installation script documented in README.md from:

https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-WebClient

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino