[Cuis] Package structure et al

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:01:52 CST 2013

Yes, Ken

I have now deleted my former repository https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis
and forked it again from https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis.

I had copies of other packages in a subdirectory in the deleted
repository. Before I copied oujt the things I had done there. I
consider it now as an exercise of learning how to use branches with
github.

Now I am applying the new system you propose, i.e. write load scripts
which follow it.

Thank you for your idea of labeling the base directory with the version number.

Thus I have

Cuis4.1
    Cuis
    Cuis-PetitParser