[Cuis] Bidirectional Dictionary

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Jan 11 09:08:32 CST 2013

Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Ken Dickey wrote:
>>
>> It would be good if loading a changeSet kept the SystemVersion up to
>> date automagically.  E.g. I would prefer that loading changeSets
>> through, say
>>   '1549-ChangeSorterEnh-JuanVuletich-2013Jan05-22h41m-jmv.1.cs.st'.
>> would set the SystemVersion to 1549.
>>

> Indeed! I must fix this. I hope to be able to fix it soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Juan Vuletich

Just checked. It already does it, if you install the change sets using
the [ install ] button on the FileList, and not (for example) the [
fileIn ] button. Mhhh. These two buttons are a bit redundant. Maybe we'd
keep just [ install ] for change set files (.cs.st), and just [ fileIn ]
for other kinds of source files.

What do you think?