[Cuis] About TextMorph (Squeak) ---> ? (Cuis)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Jan 13 10:29:24 CST 2013

Hi Hannes,

I'd say yes. But countingTextMorph and PluggableTextMorph hierarchies,
Squeak seems to have 14 classes for text morphs. (Cuis has only 3) I
have no idea of what these 14 classes are, and for which of them may
TextModelMorph be a good replacement.

Look at TextModelMorph and TextModel in Cuis. I think they are rather
easy to understand.