[Cuis] [ANN] JSON for Cuis

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:17:41 CST 2013

Juan and Germán

I loaded Cuis-JSON with the following script (Cuis-JSON is in a
sibling directory)

    | slash |

    slash _ FileDirectory slash.

    {
         '..', slash, 'Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks', slash,
      'Cuis-CompatibilityWithOtherSmalltalks.pck.st' .

         '..', slash, 'Cuis-JSON', slash,
      'Cuis-JSON.pck.st'.

    }

    do:

    [ :fileName | CodeFileBrowser installPackage:

                 (FileStream concreteStream readOnlyFileNamed: fileName)
    ]

All 12 tests pass.

I updated the ListOfCuisPackages.md in
https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis/blob/master/ListOfCuisPackages.md and did
a pull request.

I think the pull requests includes the 'notes' subdirectory which I
added which you might not want.

--Hannes