[Cuis] Install vs FileIn [WAS Re: Bidirectional Dictionary]

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:35:54 CST 2013

Hello

what is nice about the latest updates up to 4.1-1561 is that there is
only one button in the file browser

      FileListWindow openFileList

to install *.pck.st files or updates (*.cs.st).

However the class FileStream does no longer have an #install: and a
#fileIn: method.

Need to fix the load scripts...

--Hannes