[Cuis] Cuis logo?

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:55:18 CST 2013

And Ecuador! Cuenca delicatessen ;-)

http://www.lostgirlsworld.com/2010/07/dispatches-from-south-america-cuenca-ecuador-city-guide/
Cuy (or Guinea Pig) is a delicacy here, much the same way lobster tail is
considered in the  U.S.A. It  tastes a lot like the dark meat of a chicken
with a garlic undertone. The best cuy in Cuenca is served at the
restaurant, Guajibamba (Luis Cordero 12-32), and although it is $19,
it comes with a big bowl of potatoes and can be split about four ways
(depending on how much each person eats). Also, the wait staff at
Guajibamba will be more than happy to take you out  back and show you where
they cook the cuy… when in Rome, eat Pasta, and when in Ecuador, try cuy!

Photo at:
http://www.eltiempo.com.ec/noticias-cuenca/38677-delicioso-cuy-con-papas/