[Cuis] [ANN] JSON for Cuis

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:30:36 CST 2013

I usually use Mac (or Linux) but today had a chance of use Cuis in a
Windows 7 laptop.....with the included touchpad  and I couldn't find a way
of get the halos (In Mac with cmd + Button 1 they appear).

How can get the halos in Windows if I don't want to buy a 3 buttons mouse?

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino