[Cuis] A three button mouse is useful // halos

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:59:42 CST 2013

Hello Germán

On 1/17/13, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I usually use Mac (or Linux) but today had a chance of use Cuis in a
> Windows 7 laptop.....with the included touchpad  and I couldn't find a way
> of get the halos (In Mac with cmd + Button 1 they appear).
>
> How can get the halos in Windows if I don't want to buy a 3 buttons mouse?

This is what I asked some time ago (unfortunately I did not store the
conversation) and the archive of this mailing list starts with May
2012
http://jvuletich.org/pipermail/cuis_jvuletich.org/

In the end it turned out that the easiest was to buy a mouse which has
three buttons.

In fact it is a regular mouse with left and right button and wheel in
the middle which servers in addition as the third button. It was
7.5USD, a worthwhile investment to unlock the full power of the Cuis
IDE. The ability to take apart the GUI and see how it is made while it
is still working is very valuable to work with MorphicGUIs.

Greetings
--Hannes